July 09, 2009

A LOOK BEHIND THE LENS


My name is Jennifer Craiker. I have many titles in life, but the ones I TREASURE most are wife, mother and photographer. I have always loved the art of photography, although it was not until I became a mother that I began to take the camera into my own hands.

I found I wanted so much to be able to freeze moments in the lives of my children so that I could have them to TREASURE forever. Photography actually enables me to do that. It is not always the perfect smile or pose that I strive to capture but the moments. The moments that, unless made tangible, will quickly be forgotten.

It has been a blessing in my life to use my photography skills to help others make their moments a tangible TREASURE as well. Whether it be a couple sharing their first marital kiss, a 2 year old exploring the world, or a family interacting I feel privileged to have a part in it.

I live in Orlando, Florida, and would love the opportunity to help you freeze your TREASURED moments forever. Email me, {at treasurephotography@gmail.com}, to schedule an appointment. When you do, we will discuss the needs and wants you have for your portraits, as well as choose a location for your shoot.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP