June 29, 2009

Bridal Training

One of the greatest assets (in my opinion) about photography in general is, you can never learn it all. There is always something else to try, a new trend emerging, or another aspect to pursue. It never gets boring.

As a part of my never ending training I was fortunate to attend a bridal portrait training class this weekend. I learned a lot both from what the instructor said, and from watching other photographers work.

Here are a few shots from my camera that day:

**edited (7/2/09): I found out tonight that the bride in my original pictures had not been married yet. I thought that they had told us both our models were already married. However, since she has not yet been married I am removing her pictures from this site on the off chance her groom might stumble upon them. I am replacing them with pictures I just finished editing of the other bride.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TREASURE photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP