July 24, 2009

Hitched

These two are getting hitched right now. (I pre-set this blog to post at the time their ceremony is set to begin.)

Photobucket

I spent yesterday morning with them doing a bit of downtown roaming.

Photobucket

It was alot of fun. These two are so in love! They couldn't keep their eyes off eachother, or their lips. I just tried to fade into the background and capture the emotions.

Photobucket

Luckily my weekend with them is not over. So neither are the blog posts. It may take a few days, but come back for pictures of the main event.

Photobucket

{Oklahoma City Wedding Photographer}
TREASURE photography

2 comments:

katelyn swanson photography July 25, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

these are really beautiful jennifer!

Danielle July 25, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

So Beautiful! Where were you when I got married...seriously!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP