July 16, 2009

So In Love

I love brides. They are so happy and beautiful, plus they love to talk about their "beloved." Carrie was no different. So fun, so happy, and completely gorgeous.

Photobucket

I love Carrie's story. I love to listen to her talk about it. I also love the red sash on her dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I typically would not be posting bridals pre-wedding, however, the groom has already seen her. Infact, the bride's mother was texting him pictures during the shoot. He was sending messages back, I think they might have embarassed Carrie!

Photobucket

Near the end of our session Carrie's mom had an idea. I'm so glad she did. From her idea we got this:

Photobucket

He loves her, he loves her not, he loves her?

Photobucket

Of course...HE LOVES HER!

Can't wait for next week.

TREASURE photography

1 comments:

Anonymous July 18, 2009 at 12:40 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP