August 18, 2009

A Little Business

Now that I'm all caught up on editing for once (well, almost) I have a little business to attend to.

First, I just wanted to add a link to my facebook fan site on here. So, if you check my blog and have facebook...come visit!

Second, school starting today is a reminder to me that fall is on its way. Fall is the perfect time for pictures, couples, families, kiddos, you name it. Its a great time to capture your Christmas card pictures, and even create memories for Christmas gifts. I've already got some sessions on the books in the coming weeks and months, and I'm booking now through November - so book early so you can be sure to get in.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Jennifer
TREASURE photography

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP