August 04, 2009

Timeless

I've been editing tonight. I am still working on the wedding. Hopefully no one is tired of seeing pictures of this wedding. I just have one more I want to share, and then we'll move on to other projects. I am personally having so much fun working on this wedding, but I want to get them done so the bride and groom (and their families) can enjoy them as much as I have been. (Soon, guys, soon!)

This image is a little different than others I have posted. I edited it into a vintage look, and it seemed so appropriate for a bride and groom just starting their life together. A vintage photo to me is a timeless memory, just as I believe a marriage is timeless.

I love this image. I love it in the vintage look. It reminds me of a saying I have heard,
"Take my hand and walk with me. The best is yet to be."

Photobucket

{Oklahoma City Wedding Photographer}
TREASURE photography

1 comments:

SupermanofOKC August 6, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

can i just say holy wow? that's awesome!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP