September 14, 2009

A Rainy Engagement

Saturday I met up with this couple, in the rain. Weather forecasts had been calling for rain all week and it had never come. Of course, it decided to fall on the day of our shoot. But, we did not cancel. As I was driving over I kept wondering if they would even be there. A quick check of the radar showed showers still hit and miss in our area so I was crossing my fingers that our location would be dry.

While it wasn't exactly dry, it was only falling lightly, and they were there! This couple was up for it. I love how she didn't wince at the drizzle and didn't worry what it might do to her hair (I totally would have). In the end we did end up opening umbrellas because the rain had picked up, but luckily we had already finished.

I can't wait to see these two in a month at their wedding. Lets hope the rain stays away for their outdoor ceremony!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TREASURE photography
{Oklahoma City Wedding Photographer}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP