November 24, 2009

Six

My oldest daughter is turning 6 in just 16 short days. With all that has been happening in our family I hadn't really thought of that, until today. 6 years! How on earth have 6 years gone by since my first child was born? It cannot have been that long ago. She cannot be that old.

But she is, and when I think of her birthday all I can think of is my hopes and wishes for her as she continues on in life. To her I want to say...

...may you always stand strong,

Photobucket

...may you never lose the light in your eyes,

Photobucket

...or the smile in your heart,

Photobucket

...may you never run from life's adventures, but embrace them,

Photobucket

...may you always remember to look forward to the future and the goals you're striving to achieve,

Photobucket

...and when you do look back, may what you see always make you smile.

Photobucket

Happy {early} Birthday to the one who first made me a mother. You mean more to me than you will ever know.

TREASURE photography
{Orlando Child Photographer}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP