April 03, 2010

Endless Love

I was fortunate to enjoy my afternoon here :


You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.
I was so happy to be a small part of this couple's big day when their family became a forever family.




This family was so fun to be around.
They interacted so wonderfully together, it was obvious they all love and support each other.
There was so much joy and laughter, it was infectious.


And of course, the beautiful couple.
Their love was easy to see, and it is endless.
That's the best kind.


TREASURE photography
{Orlando Photographer}

1 comments:

Lisa April 5, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

I love these, Jennifer! Beautiful and inspiring. Great colors and composition, and that certain something :) Once again, I have to tell you...i like your style.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP