April 26, 2010

Life is Fragile


The kids and I spent an hour outside this morning.
It had rained all last night so we splashed and searched for worms and then went to our old standby - bubbles.
But, I've never seen them look so beautiful.
For some reason the colors in them were so vibrant and fun.
This first picture makes me think of how fragile life is.

The next two were unplanned but a totally fun capture.


In the above picture you'll see left to right. 1. My daughter. 2. Me (Just my head b/c I'm on the ground taking the picture) 3. My son.


And of course we're all still in the last picture.
But this time, the bubble's life is limited.
My son's about to get it!

3 comments:

Adam and Sherry April 27, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Did you have your reverse mount on?? They are amazing!! I am stealing this idea ;)

Lisa April 30, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

What fun! Such a cool perspective. Love the rich colors.

Steve B May 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

I love the bottom two with the kids reflections. Very Cool!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP