July 23, 2010

Family


Forty -three years ago a young couple in love got married. A little over a year later they welcomed a little girl into their family, then came a son, another son, another, and another still. And lastly there was a baby girl. It was a happy family of 8. We played games together, took trips together, worked in the garden together, had the typical sibling arguments and our share of rough times. This is that same family, my family, plus 6 in-laws and 18 grandchildren. We are larger (significantly) but still happy. As any family we still have our share of rough times, but we are there for one another when that happens and we cherish the times, like this one, when we are all in the same location.

There will be more previews to come, but I wanted to share just a few today. I had so much fun being with all my brothers, my sister and their families. I miss them all already, and can't wait to see them again.


I am so grateful for my parents who planned the whole 3 day event. They are so good at being sure that we see one another and maintain strong family ties. And even though they fell in love so many years ago, their love has only grown with time just like their family has.


TREASURE photograhy
{family photographer}

3 comments:

Adam and Sherry July 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

O SO CUTE!!!!! I can't wait to see more!!!

Lisa July 28, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Great photos and beautiful family! I especially like all the kids with the tree. :)

Tasty Eats At Home September 1, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Gorgeous photos and what a big, beautiful family! Kinda like how it is to get my husband's family all together. What patience you must have to photograph everyone! Whew!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP