September 01, 2009

Back From the Big D

Photobucket

I spent the weekend doing shoots in Dallas. 5 in 4 days and no computer with me to begin editing. So I'm up to my eyeballs in pictures. Tonight I just downloaded them and am beginning to dig my way through. There are so many that jumped out at me, but I am sharing the one I've been dying to get my hands on since I took it.

To all those I saw this weekend: It was SO much fun! Each of your shoots was so different, which makes life fun for me. Keep coming back in the next week or so to look for your previews. I will be in touch with you to get you your final images.

TREASURE photography
{Dallas Child Photographer}

1 comments:

Lisa (aka Mimi!) September 1, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

She's as beautiful as I thought she would be! Thank you, Jennifer! You are such a gift!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP