September 02, 2009

Fabulous Five

I met up with an awesome family on my first night in Dallas. I have known them since before the parents were married, but it had been a long time since we had seen each other. There might be another preview for this family in a few days since I have not even touched the family shots yet, but I knew the mom was anxious to see some, so I thought I'd give her a peak of her precious kids.

She requested black and whites, which I love, but I couldn't resist showing them in just a bit of color too.

First up, J. He is the oldest of the group. He wasn't too sure that having your picture taken was cool, but when I pulled him out for his individual shots he was nothing but cool.

Photobucket

Next is, T. His smile is just infectious! I loved talking to him. He was so courteous and polite.

Photobucket

A, is the only girl of the bunch. And boy, is she beautiful! She also knows how to work a camera. I could not take a bad picture of her.

Photobucket

Then there is little sweet C. Oh, C! Please, oh, please fall in love with my little girl. He is just too cute and too sweet. They MUST be married. (He even held my hand as we walked through the fields.)

Photobucket

Last, but not least there was baby Z. He was so expressive, and it was so easy to get him to look at the camera. Big blue eyes, can sit on his own, crawls but was still content to sit...basically he was a dream.

Photobucket

I had so much fun. Yes, I got bitten to death by Texas Chiggers, but it was oh, so worth it!

TREASURE photography
{Child Photographer}

1 comments:

Brianne September 2, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Gorgeous! Such cute kids...they all have beautiful eyes. Love these!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP