September 03, 2009

Oh Brother!

While in Dallas I got to take my brother's family on a shoot. They just relocated to the Dallas area and we are so excited to have them closer so we can visit more often. They are such a fun family.

Photobucket

Isn't my nephew handsome?

Photobucket

And take a look at my niece's eyes!

Photobucket

Then there is mom and dad...high school sweethearts. I believe I was 8 when they started dating, I love that I've known my sister-in-law for so long.

Photobucket

TREASURE photography
{Family photographer}

1 comments:

Adam and Sherry September 4, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

o-my it is so good to see you guys!!! I don't think I have seen you for years. You look so great and your kids are adorable!!! (I won't tell Adam you live in dallas he may just jump a flight and come see you:)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP