October 11, 2009

Moving?!

Photobucket

This is my family. We are moving. ( As you can see from the picture, we're shocked!)So, that means Treasure Photography is moving too.

Where?

You may have seen it on my facebook fan page, but if not, the picture gives you a clue. Where do Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald live?

Orlando, Florida!

I'm still in OKC for a few more weeks, but I've booked my final sessions here and am busy packing up. For those of you in Oklahoma that I've been fortunate enough to meet and photograph - thank you. For those of you who have lurked and thought you might call I do have a photographer friend who I can refer you to (See photo credit for details).

I'd love for you all to stick around my blog to see how things progress with us, and if you have any friends in Florida pass along my blog to them!

Thank you again, I will miss all of you, but look forward to some great photo-ops in the sunshine state.

Jennifer
TREASURE photography
{ORLANDO PHOTOGRAPHER}

PHOTO CREDITS: Boys N Berries Photography Check her out!

1 comments:

Sarah Ruth October 11, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Cute pic Jen! Ha! Very creative and fun. Best of luck on the big move! Orlando will be great! - Sarah Ruth

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP