October 19, 2009

Nothin' But Blue Skies

I was fortunate to get to do one more wedding before leaving Oklahoma. I am in the midst of packing, but I promised the bride a sneak peak during my chaos...so here is the first one (I think there will be at least one more before I go).

Their engagement pictures were rainy, but there was no rain in sight on the day of their wedding. The entire drive to their location I kept thinking what a beautiful day it was.

Then I saw images like this...

Photobucket

and this...

Photobucket

...all I could think of was the song that goes, "Blue skies, smiling at me. Nothing but blue skies, do I see." I'm sure it was on the radio at some point in time (I could look it up I guess), but I remember it from an airlines commercial. Whatever it is from, the skies were beautiful on the afternoon of this couple's wedding - and it is my wish for them, that there be nothing but blue skies in their future together.

Photobucket

Congratulations to the Bride and Groom!

TREASURE photography
{Wedding Photographer}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP