November 06, 2009

Moved

We made it. We are now in Florida, and I have the palm trees in my yard to prove it. You might notice that I made our move "official" by changing the areas I service (above) from Tulsa and Oklahoma City to Orlando, Florida and surrounding areas. If you know anyone in those areas let them know, I am ready to start putting my camera to good use here.

Until then you will see plenty pictures of my own kids as we explore our new surroundings and look for good picture spots. Today we didn't leave our front yard. Before moving I found a tropical shirt for my little boy in a hand-me-down bag. Its covered in palm trees and hibiscus - so cliche, so touristy - but I don't care, I couldn't resist.

Photobucket

See the chair behind him? My original thought was to have him sit in it next to the small palm tree...but I forgot, he doesn't sit still - for anyone, especially not for Mommy.

Photobucket

Told you there were palm trees in my front yard.

Photobucket

I liked this picture because of the light - we do live in the sunshine state now after all. I am excited to start exploring to find just what this state has to offer. I have big plans for my daughter's upcoming 6th birthday pictures. They include the beach....I can't wait!

TREASURE photography
{Orlando Child Photographer}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP