October 26, 2009

Curly Girl

This little cutie has the cutest curls! I cannot get enough of them. Her session was very typical for a 2 year old birthday session - it could be best described as a chase. I LOVE 2 year olds!

I'm in the midst of packing...the truck will be loaded tomorrow and we pull out in just 3 days, but I promised this cutie's Mommy a preview before we pulled out. So here it is!

Oh, and one tidbit about this session, there were several pictures that I took that I knew the moment I took them that they would be favorites. All of these fall into that category.

Photobucket

Photobucket

...told you the curls were amazing.

Photobucket

(I couldn't decide between the color and black and white - you decide.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Curly - wherever your paths may lead, I hope you always keep laughing, discovering and never stop for anyone. Happy birthday sweet girl!

TREASURE photography
{Child photographer}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP