January 25, 2011

A Few More

Last week I posted pictures from a family session with a promise of a few more of the kids.
Because of a few other (exciting) things underway with {TREASURE photography}
it took a few more days than the "few" that I promised, but here they are.
Better late than never, I hope.


I had so much fun with this family and a large part of it was because of the kids. They were so great, so fun, and seriously so easy. I loved talking to these boys and hearing what sort of things they are into. It made me wonder what things my little boy will be into at this age. I think I may have made some new friends.


Isn't his smile so infectious?!
I love it!


I have got to get this little girl on a play date with my daughter.
They are 2 peas in a pod and would get along great. Seriously, this is on my to-do list.


And this baby, oh, this baby.
Look at his eyes! They are so big and so beautiful and so expressive.
He is such a happy baby, and oh so cute!
(Mom, you can drop him off during the girl's play date too - I'll take care of him!)

TREASURE photography
{Orlando Photographer}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP