January 16, 2011

Seniors 2011


I had the opportunity to go exploring with this High School Senior last week. I love her. She's so fun, intelligent and beautiful. We talked about her plans, her hopes, and her thoughts for her future.  


Her future is most definitely bright.


Endless possibilities lie in front of her. Endless adventures await her.


It is up to her what she picks. It is her choice which roads she chooses to walk down.


Being such a level headed girl I know she'll choose nothing but the best.


And I for one, can't wait to see how it all unfolds.


(P.S. Be on the look out for my new Senior Session packages in the next week.)

TREASURE photography
{Orlando Photographer}

1 comments:

m98babs January 17, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

I love them! Christina looks beautiful and I really like the places you went. I can't wait to see more :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP