January 19, 2011

Referral Gift

2010 was such a great year. After my family's big move from Oklahoma to Florida at the end of 2009 I took a long break from shooting . Then I slowly got back into it and completely enjoyed every session.


2011 already seems to be shaping up to be a great year, and I wanted to do a little something for those who helped get things started for me here in Florida.



So all of my 2010 clients, if you refer someone to me in 2011 you will be eligible for my 2010 price on the 2011 "Complete Session Package." The only catch is that all sessions must be booked and completed in 2011. Just tell whomever you are referring to mention your name in their initial contact with me, and you are all set!


Thanks again for letting me capture your treasured memories!

TREASURE photography
{Orlando Photographer}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP