January 19, 2011

Sneak Peak


I met with this gorgeous family on Saturday afternoon.
It was a beautiful - warm - sunny - Florida - January afternoon. It was perfect.
(Sorry to all of you buried in snow. Come visit!) 


I am just posting a quick preview tonight - we've had too many late nights in this house this week.
So watch for more of this cute family in the coming days, but I didn't want to make them wait any longer.


This last picture makes me smile from ear to ear.
So much personality in these 4, so much energy. So much beauty.
I love kids.

TREASURE photography
{Orlando Photographer}

1 comments:

Adam and Sherry January 20, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

O they are adorable!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one!!! That baby in the orange is perfect!! So cute :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP