October 21, 2009

What a Keeper!

As promised, here are a few more pictures from Saturday's wedding. I've only scratched the surface and haven't even gotten into the ceremony and reception pictures yet, so I'm positive there will be more to see from this event, but that may have to wait until we're in Florida. For now enjoy the 2nd sneak peak.



Photobucket>


Photobucket

This picture (above) was the first on I took that day, and I love it. I loved the back of her dress, and I really love long trains.


Photobucket


Isn't she gorgeous?!


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this picture of the groom. He's talking to the bride while I was trying to take pictures of his. I love that he was all serious for his poses with me but the minute she said something he turned and smiled.


Photobucket


In fishing a good fish that you want to take home is referred to as a "keeper." In life I think this couple each found themselves a "keeper." :)


TREASURE photography

{Wedding Photographer}

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP